Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cell Phone Myth or Magic?

My coworker brought me a list of things that your cell phone can do that you may or may not have heard of yet. The one that caught my attention was how to unlock your car with not having your keys on location! I know I know it sounds crazy and I am still not absolutely certain that they were not all laughing at me inside the office but the email states the following:

 "If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their cell phone. Hold your cell phone  about a foot from your door and have the person at home hit your key less entry unlock button, holding it near their phone at home. Your car will unlock."

I did not believe it until my car unlocked. I had my coworker go to the complete opposite end of the building. What I would like to see is some more of you test this to see if it really works. A farther distance would make me more of a believer. Let me know if you have had success with this and what your thoughts are.

No comments:

Post a Comment