Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The "Key" to Buying a Home













Today I did a run through with my team of real estate professionals on my Home Buyer's Information Session! This Saturday October 9th at 9:00am we are holding The "Key" to Buying a Home. This will be about an hour of information on buying in today's market. How to bu smart and where to start! This is FREE and should be a good time. We will have someone from each aspect of the transaction so that ALL your questions will be answered. I look forward to seeing a good crowd there!

Event Details


My team includes:

Sarah Padgett (real estate agent) with Century 21 Judge Fite
Susan Steed (loan officer) with Cendera Funding
Autumn Revoir (escrow agent) with Alamo Title
Troy Thomas (inspector) with At-Ease Home Inspection
Shelley Horan (home warranty) with America Home Shield
Linda Shade (insurance agent) with Judge Fite Insurance

Please join me at Alamo Title Company, 26 E Debbie Lane #114, Mansfield, TX 76063.

Sarah Padgett
Century 21 Judge Fite Company
1380 N. Highway 287 #104
Mansfield, TX 76063
cell: 817-614-6390 (call/text)



No comments:

Post a Comment